Springtime is about a month away, a you are likely deep into planning if you are saying “we do” this spring. Here are a few fun, creative spring wedding ideas that will make your wedding unique.
1. Tea-Something Turquoise 2. Crown- Kelsea K Photography// http://blog.wedpics.com/ 3. Pastel dresses- Luna Da Mere Photography// http://blog.wedpics.com/ 4. Cocktail- Two Tarts 5. Decor- Elegantweddinginvites.com
- Tea for two
Tea parties are very “spring”- pastel colors, feminine tea cups, and pretty flowers. How about giving tea for your favors, you can make your own loose leaf tea combinations or flavors.
- Put a crown on it
How ethereal does a flower crown look!? Instead of a veil, wear a flower crown that compliments your bouquet and wedding colors.
- Pretty in pastel Perfect shades of blush, pale blue, and other pastel colors give a soft, romantic vibe to your wedding. Your bridesmaids will look gorgeous in one pastel tone, or have a few different colors in a complimentary style.
- Seasonal Sips Add two seasonal cocktails to a “his/hers” signature cocktail menu! We love the lavender lemon drop for her and the whiskey smash for him.
- Simple decor Springtime blossoms are out, making your venue already gorgeous with little need for dramatic decor. Use pretty flowers, and spring time details like little watering cans. How fun is this arrangement?!
- Prepare for weather Springtime weather can really vary. You may have a warm, sunny and perfect day, or you could have wind and rain, or here in Aspen there could even be snow. Make sure you have a weather backup plan so on your wedding day you aren’t scrambling to avoid inclement weather. Offering your guest items specific to the weather is a fun idea as well. Have umbrellas on hand for a rainy day, a sunscreen/bug spray stand for “like summer” heat and blankets for an day that is unusually chilly.
Springtime is an absolutely beautiful time of the year to tie the knot. With gorgeous flowers and the weather beginning to warm up, it is a romantic setting. As you continue planning your Aspen spring wedding, we hope these ideas can help make your day as special as possible.