Planning a Bachelorette weekend for a special bride? Aspen is the perfect destination! Glamorous, scenic and a mix of adventure and relaxation, there is something for everyone in your party to enjoy. Here are some ideas to help you plan!
- The Viceroy, Snowmass Village: Is a popular choice for Bachelorette parties. They have luxurious 4 bedroom penthouses, a great option for keeping everyone together during the trip They have a 14 passenger shuttle that can be used to venture out into Aspen for a night out on the town without the worry of having to drive.
- Hotel Jerome: Is a luxurious option with gorgeous views and a great location close to downtown. It’s the perfect spot to enjoy the many outdoor activities along with world-class dining and shopping.
- Frias Properties- Another great option is renting a condo or home for the weekend! It’s a great way to have everyone in your group stay under one roof with enough space. Guests of Frias Properties enjoy health club privileges and also receive complimentary airport transportation.
Click here for additional accommodations we recommend!
Planning our your meals is important. Dinner reservations are a must in Aspen, especially for a large group. Both the Viceroy and Hotel Jerome have great dining options on property.
- At the Viceroy, bachelorette parties can enjoy custom dinners in private dining rooms at TORO. Or for those looking for a more interactive meal, cooking classes with the executive chef. Must have dishes include the Hawaiian Tuna “Nikkei” and the Charred Brussel Sprouts- to die for! Sip on The Painkiller-(diplomatico reserva, bacardi 8yr rum , pineapple juice, coconut cream , orange juice) served in a fun pineapple glass!
- Hotel Jerome’s J-Bar is a casual hot spot with vintage cocktails and small bites to eat.
Other fun options we love:
- Element 47 at the Little Nell is a favorite of locals and tourists, Element 47 features impeccable service with the local, seasonal flavors of Colorado. Great ambiance and an extensive wine list! Brunch here is also amazing, mimosas- need we say more!
- The Bar at Wildwood in the Westin Snowmass is a fun spot to hang out. They have a nice fireplace and a beer hall feel with 10 taps of brews and pizzas!
- Matsuhisa is a popular spot among sushi lovers! The charming little blue and red Victorian house doesn’t look like your typical sushi restaurant, but once inside it’s a sophisticated, Japanese style restaurant.
- Venga Venga Cantina is a fun spot to get the party started. Mexican cuisine, lots of specialty cocktails and tequila tastings. They also have an Apres ski happy hour 3-6 pm Thursday-Saturday with live music.
There is a lot to do in Aspen throughout the year.
- If you come in the winter, for those that love the outdoors, take advantage of the amazing skiing or snowmobiling. Summer, enjoy hiking or river rafting!
- Another great option for active groups include private yoga sessions on the Ying Yang.
- Your group of ladies will be sure to enjoy some pampering during a spa day! Treat yourself to a massage, facial or get your hair and makeup done at Full Circle Salon and Mobile Beauty. You could even book them to come do your makeup in the hotel suite!
- The Viceroy, Snowmass Village also has an amazing, luxurious spa with a variety of treatment options. You will want to spend the day here!
Ready to get the party started?
- If you are making it an extended weekend, Thursday night free concerts on Fanny Hill followed by drinks at Base Camp afterward is a must!!
- Check out Belly Up Aspen. This is a music venue and is busy at night!
- A few bars open until 2 include Red Onion, Justice Snows, Eric’s Bar and Zane’s Tavern.
- Escobar is a nightclub that has neon lights, a modern, cool crowd and music spinning. Perfect for dancing! Book a table to ensure you can get in and enjoy this hot spot.
These are a few ideas to make your bachelorette weekend getaway to Aspen one that is unforgettable! Thank you to Katie de Besche Director of Catering at Viceroy Snowmass for her contributions to this post.