- 3129 Maroon Creek Road, White River National Forest, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
T Lazy 7 Ranch is a breathtaking Aspen Wedding Venue. Located only 3 miles outside of Aspen proper we have a variety of venues to host your big day.
A beautiful outdoor “Meadow” that is perfect for a tented, twinkle-lit reception and ceremony. This Meadow has a rolling horse pasture in the foreground with the magnificent 14,000 foot Pyramid Peak at the end of the valley. The view is stunning to say the least!
- Plenty of space for a ceremony and reception of any size.
- Rental of a Tent is required for receptions along with tables and chairs
- Chair rental is required for ceremonies
- Your ceremony and cocktail hour can all be in one convenient exquisite location
- We are located a convenient 3 miles outside of Aspen proper, yet our property is surrounded by National Forest and Wilderness.
- Parking is close to this venue, creating easy access for guests and vendor setup.
The T Lazy 7 Lodge
Our beautiful “T Lazy 7 Lodge” is a perfect reception area with high vaulted ceilings and capable of hosting 200 people.
- Includes tables and chairs for 140 guests
- Built in stage perfect for any kind of entertainment
- This venue seats 100-200 guests, 150 is the perfect size for this space.
- Two stone fireplaces
- Large L-shaped bar inside
- Stone-clad outside bar
- Large dance floor
- Patio area that leads to a beautiful backyard and trout pond
- Fire pit area perfect for late night s’mores
This is the ultimate Colorado venue. This building’s naked beauty will take your breath away, while we also invite you to decorate and reinvent the space for your event.
The Chuckwagon Grounds
Our third more rustic venue known as the “Chuckwagon Grounds”. This is a great afternoon picnic gathering spot or evening rehearsal dinner location.
- This is an outdoor venue which has a built-in food serving line and covered roofs hung high among the pine trees.
- The eating area, bar, stage & dance floor are all covered with radiant heaters in the rafters.
- At the heart of this venue is a bonfire ring and large logs on three sides for seating. This is a romantic way to bring the whole group together to tell stories, cook s’mores, and gather around natures warmth.
- The site location gives a good introductory taste of the Colorado Rockies, as it has some horse-shoe pits out back and a private walking trail along the river and past natural beaver ponds.