14 Cozy Ideas for an Aspen Winter Wedding0
The chill is in the air, but your winter wedding day doesn’t have to be icy. With snow and wintry temps here to stay awhile in Aspen, it can be difficult to imagine and warm and cozy winter wedding, but it is possible. Keep your guests comfortable with these details that everyone is sure to love!
Don’t get the blues.
While winter whites and icy blues are a popular (and pretty) palette choice for many winter weddings, it isn’t your only option. Tone down the chilly factor with some warmer tones.
- Go rustic with wood tones, plaid, and warm textures.
- Shine on with metallic details, and rich jewel tones.
- Classic neutral browns and pastel blue hues pair perfectly with pinecones and snow.
- Festive holiday red makes a statement and can match with many neutrals for a fun vibe.
Who doesn’t love s’mores? A fire will keep things hot as you dance into the night!
- A firepit outside the reception will keep everyone toasty for the night.
- Setting up a s’more bar is a fun favorite. Elevate the average s’more with flavored marshmallows and different chocolate/toppings.
Light it up.
The darkness of winter doesn’t have to be depressing. Adding fun lighting can give your special day a personal touch and create the atmosphere you want- whether it’s playful or romantic.
- Place lots of candles to add romance. This is a simple decor detail that makes a big impact (budget friendly!)
- String twinkle lights over the dance floor for a magical touch.
- Unique lighting fixtures- chandeliers, uplighting etc. are a fun statement piece and can change the vibe of your wedding.
Nothing says warm and cozy like winter layers! Soft knits and faux fur are the perfect touch.
- Place warm, soft blankets or shawls around for guests to wrap up in.
- Add winter accessories to your wedding day style. They will not only look cute but keep you warm and toasty too!
A whole latte love.
Keep the hot beverages coming through the night! Why wait until dessert for warm beverages, your guests will love the option to warm up with a steaming mug.
- Serve hot cider, coffee, tea or a hot cocoa bar with all of the fixings!
- Personalize your drinks by having a signature bride/groom drink, special cups or straws.
- Hire an espresso stand to come whip up coffee confections!
We hope these cozy ideas will keep your Aspen winter wedding warm!